Thursday 18 January 2018

YOU ARE Magical ...

Another watercolor background for you. still need more practice & I think more patience ha ha.  This stamp is called 'A Fish Kisses Tilda' from the 'You're invited' Collection just released which was part of the Christmas Advent 2017 Box which I was very lucky Father Christmas sent to me.  I have coloured her with Promarkers, cut some weed and vellum waves on my Silhouette, sequins, sentiment and some glossy accents & of course hand stitching to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Anything Goes (I Won Top 3)!
All About Magnolia - Anything Goes (I Won Top 5)!

6 comments:

shabbycraftcabin said...

Wow! I love this image! And your watercolour work is amazing love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck. Ivy

Sarah said...

Gosh, that background is amazing...gorgeous colours and show off the sweet image perfectly. I love the waves and seaweed...Great touches xx

Suzi Mac said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jane, love this sweet Tilda your wonderful background and colouring. Thank you for sharing with us over at All about Magnolia. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Rosette's Cards said...

This is truly a magical card indeed!! :) I love it Jane. Makes me dream of summer~ Thanks for joining us at Magnilia-licious!! Hugs, Rosette xx

Jay said...

A Very Beautiful card Jane, love how you did you amazing back ground and Tilda is such a beauty, gorgeous colouring!!! Many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at LHOSM. I hope you join us again soon!!! Crafty cuddles Jay xx

Elena said...

Such a wonderful creation!!! Thank you for taking part in the Noor Design U.K! January challenge!
Hugs!
Elena DT