Tuesday 9 January 2018

Fintastic Birthday ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Another shaker card (front view) to share with you today, treated myself to a few goodies at LOTV & their half price sale recently.  Thought I would give these little critters a go & super fun to colour.  The reflection of the camera has made it look like it really full of water!

I wanted the sand to stay at the bottom so I cut a shaker to suit but as you can see I have a gap where the sand has escaped a little with all my shaking!
This is the inside view.

The fish food has been cut on my Silhouette.  Sand is from Porto Santo, fabulous colour & happy memories.  Front sentiment is CG but the 'make a splash' is part of the collection.  Fabulous rubber too, good quality.  Coloured with Promarkers & pencils.  Hand stitched, dew drops  & accents.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Lily of the Valley - Something New (Goodies)



5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is simply gorgeous Jane! I love the shaker design and the fish food. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Leanne Harris said...

A super make here with your new stash. I'm impressed with the sand in the shaker! Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

brenda said...

A super creation for our 'Something New' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

susiestacey said...

Two super cards.

Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and Penny Black & More 'Something New' challenge and good luck x Susan

Gayatri said...

Both cards are awesome. Love the first one for its details. Wonderful work. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Something New Challenge. Gayatri xx