Wednesday 2 September 2015

One in a MILLION ...


Today I would like to share this pop up box card which I made for my Daughters 18th last month.
She adores unicorns so it was a bit of a challenge to make it not too young and a bit more
elegant, she was thrilled to say the least, my little girl all grown up!


All the elements were cut on my Silhouette even the gorgeous glitter card.
Plenty of hand stitching, ribbon, charm, pearls, buttons & gems.

The beautiful papers were of course from NITWIT COLLECTIONS

FQB - Stuffed with Love Collection

just perfect, don't you think?

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Glitter & Sparkle - Buttons (I Won Top 3)!

That is all for me today, have a great week.




3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh thats one beautiful popup box for a little girl. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Marilyn said...

Love this and everything about it. Fab explosion box, gorgeous papers and design and I love that sentiment and the star burst.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card thank you for entering at Glitter N sparkle this week xx DT Sarahjayne xx