Saturday 13 August 2011

Winter Friends .... Gorjuss

As promised another Gorjuss from the recent release 'Winter Friends' !
Again coloured in the Gorjuss style intended by the artist,  which I just love.
Coloured using Promarkers and then dusted with TH distress ink 'Antique Linen' which seems to give me the effect I am looking for with these girls.
---
Lost my mojo abit this week but yesterday I won some Spellbinders border dies which is brilliant as I don't have any Spellbinders. Just ordered the tan embossing mats recommended to get the best results so as soon as they arrive I will be away and I hope my mojo will come with them?  
Today I have won some Oriental gold embossed paper from Papermania AND two digis from Crafty Sentiments.  How lucky am I? 
---
Off to buy a lottery ticket seeing as my luck is in, fingers crossed!
Take care, Jane x

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your on a winning streak go get those lottery tickets now, wow this is a gorgeous image the card is stunning love the colouring and the background is gorgeous too!Sandra H

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I like the image and the colour combo.
Kevin xx

coops said...

this is fantastic jane.i love the new gg girl and your colouring and design is stunning.
huge congrats on all your wins ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Oh wow Jane this is beautiful, I love the colour of that ribbon it's perfect for the card and such a cute image too. hugs Teresa xx

Teresa said...

Oh wow Congrats on your wins too, fabulous. xx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

Mina said...

did you win then...go on tell us we wont tell anyone lol...your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and the ribbon is gorgeous Jane
Mina xxx

Julie said...

beautifully done, a lovely card

Sarpreet said...

such a gorgeous card - pretty image

Sarpreet said...

hi Jane, thank you for such a lovely message on my blog about that nasty person

Christine L said...

Hi.... I just found your blog from the DC forum (think you'd put a post in something I was reading...) Anyway... I love your style and your colouring... This card is FAB - I also have a love of Gor-juss girls! I've just become a follower and look forward to seeing your new creations.
Hugs
Christine x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/