Monday 6 June 2011

Teddy Bea Special Day ...


Well today I am totally happy with my creation, this card came together really well, although I do tend to pick and place items several times over before the light bulb comes on as they say!
---
Teddy Bea again, she is from the digi called 'Three in a row', just love colouring these little bears.
Bazzill cardstock for the backing along with some Forever Friends paper.  Ribbon, pearls and gems from my stash.  A little Stickles (Cystal) for the butterfly and glossy accents for her cute nose.  Sentiment is LOTV, branch punch as ever from MS.  The flowers are Woodware, they come plain and you can then colour to match.  I have just spotted them with a fine liner and then added a purple bead to finish.
---
Thankfully we have finally had 24 hours of decent rain here in the South, about an inch, so no need to water the garden today, hurray!
No time to stop, off to blog hop and then???? you guessed it more crafting. 
Jane x

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad your happy with this creation - its blooming gorguss!! I have suddenly gone in to purples just lately - though loving pinks and blacks too. Hugs xx

Vicky said...

Totally adorable Jane..! love the image and pretty dp's too hun..!

hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane,love everything about it.
Wendy xx

coops said...

beautiful card jane.your colour combo is gorgeous and i love the image and design :D

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout.

Sorry I have not been able to visit your blog for a while, there has been blogging issues and personal issues.

pickle said...

OOOH Jane this on is beautiful . Love the summery colour combo and fab layout xx

Flowergirl said...

This is such a beautiful card, love the colours you've used, brilliant x
Wendy x

Mina said...

This is one of my fav Teddybo images Jane, although I love them all I must admit...this is stunning and I love your soft colouring...I think most of us are guilty of overpicking our work arent we lol
Mina xxx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the LO and the stunning colour combo!! Hugs Juls