Friday 13 May 2011

With Love ...

Oh I love these new clear stamps, Gorjuss girls.  This one is called Hang me up to dry, isn't she cute?
Now I have been playing with the same stamp but in different colouring mediums so you will see this little one a few times.  This one is using good old Promarkers on smooth white cardstock. Photo isn't really doing it justice, a bit dark!
---
I have adored  the Gorjuss girls since time began and have waited for the new images to be released for sometime as many of you will know the creator; Suzanne Woolcott has been very unwell for sometime so I am thrilled that my addiction continues and I am sure you will join me in sending Gorjuss well wishes to Suzanne.
---
Off to craft somemore, take care and I will be back soon.
Jane x

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Just gorjuss Jane!...really love these cutie and you have done a super job colouring her!

hugs Vicky xx

Dazie said...

This is gorgeous I love the flowers too!
Dazie
x

coops said...

fantastic card jane.i love this stamp too and your colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx