Tuesday 19 April 2011

Thinking of you ...

OMG I love these images, I have been playing with my new colouring medium; Prismas and they are just a dream to colour in.  Lots of stitching on this card and I have used my Sizzix 3d flower die with felt this time and they are just gorgeous don't you think? 
 ---
Striped backing paper from Forever Friends Spring Time collection.  Pink cardstock and Kraft card  from my local stationers.  Teddy 'Three Little Piggies' image, colouring medium PrismaColors.  Felt from the fabulous Felt Fairy, pins from Wild Orchid of course.  'Special Day' sentiment from LOTV and the other is computer generated. Pearls and gems from my stash, oh and the little button too!
---
Thanks for stopping by, playing with another of these fab teddies so I hope to post very soon, watch this space!
Take care, enjoy the fabulous weather (crafting of course) love Jane x

8 comments:

dandy_duffer said...

Really love your card. The colours are so sweet and I love your felt flowers.
Lynne x

Vicky said...

Just so cute Jane...and great colouring too hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Diane said...

Sooooooo cute !! love the image and colours you have used !! Just FAB...

hugs Diane xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, Jane, the papers are fabulous and I love the image!
Hugs Tab xxx

coops said...

stunning card jane.i love the sweet image and your details are fantastic.love the felt flowers :D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

Hi Jane. aww this is so sweet i love the gorgeous teddy image. luv gina xx

Tammy said...

Stunning card Hun - oh, thank you for your comment over at Docrafts. I will certainly pop by again - you should enter a teddybo challenge. Hugs Tammy x

Kamilicrafts said...

So sweet, love it.