Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mother's Day ...


Today I want to show you my creations for Mother's Day 2011.  They are infact watering can cards, you should be able to make out the opening at the rear of the can?  It gets harder and harder each year to make something different, a one off or in this case two!  

I got the template off the internet and enlarged so I could make the cans out of Bazzill 12x12 cardstock.  Simply wet glue together and then embellish with flowers, pins and babys breath from Wild Orchid Crafts and some handmade ones too, using Sizzix 3d flower die.  The sentiment is from Sundae of Seasons by Polka Doodles.  Butterfly is a Tonic punch adorned with gems for the trail.  Button, raffia, angel hair, wooden heart and ladybird all from my stash.  The leaves are again my MS branch punch.
---
Thanks for looking and I hope all Mums enjoyed their special day!
Take care, lots more crafting to do
Jane x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow Jane they are just sooooo gorgeous and a fabulous idea...I bet they loved them hun..

hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

these are absolutely stunning jane.i love the fab shape and beautiful soft colours and flowers :D

xx coops xx