Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wee Suzi ...

Long time no blog, sorry folks I have been sooooo busy and also working on a card project which I can't show just now!  Today I have a card using this gorgeous new digi from Wee Stamps and instantly  I knew she would work well with the free Pink Petticoat papers in Quick Cards magazine issue 84 February.
---
Onto the ingredients, I will be brief as I am sure you all know by now what to get where but if you have a question please do not hesitate to ask.  Free papers as mentioned & the digi, coloured using Promarkers.  Not had time to play with my new goodies; Prismacolor pencils, watch this space (if anything is worth showing that is)?  Hand stitched as usual, sentiment LOTV, flowers 3d Sizzix Bigz die, ribbon WOC and finally MS frond punch.
---
I will try not to leave it so long next time, lots of new goodies for my birthday and the Make It show last month in Farnborough, now just need some time!!!!
---
Take care, thank you for popping by
Jane x

6 comments:

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful card, such a sweet image, gorgeous papers and such pretty flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

She is so beautiful Jane and those dp's work so well with her hun :o)

love your wee flowers too!

hugs Vicky xx

gina g said...

Hi Jane aren't her images just gorgeous i have a couple of them now too. luv gina xx

coops said...

beautiful card jane.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab delicate colours :D

xx coops xx

Sylvia Zet said...

Hello Jane, you have absolutely done Suzi justice! I especially love your choice of papers - those subtle roses looks like the ones in Suzi's pot:)Matches perfectly!!

Catherine said...

Really cute card..