Thursday 31 March 2011

A Birthday Recipe ...

Today I have one of the adorable LOTV images from the last release combined with a 'baked biscuit'!
Pink Petticoat backing paper, Joanna Sheen doily, Whimsey 'created for you' sentiment and LOTV sentiment.  A couple of flowers from the blog candy I won from Paula in January, some gingham ribbon from my stash and that fab technique from Janet at Pink Gem Designs for the baked biscuit.  A little hand stitching and some sparkly gems to finish.  Oh, nearly forgot a little red pearl for the cherry!
---
I really enjoyed colouring this little image, especially those naughty little mice.
---
Take care, be back soon, love Jane x

2 comments:

jennie'g' said...

this is soo gorgeous jenniexx

Diane said...

Such a sweet card Jane !! Thanks for having a look at my blog and leaving a comment !! I sometimes wonder if I`m taking to myself on my blog......

hugs Diane

PS I`m a friend of "Dazie Delights" and a piggy fan !!